Call for Papers: 2014 ISHPES Congress
Global Perspectives on Sports and Physical Cultures: From Past to Present
Organizer: Qatar Olympic & Sport Museum September 22-25, 2014
Conference Venue: Qatar University
NEW DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: MAY 18
Historical Aspects of:
• Olympics and other Mega-Sport Events
• Development of Sport, Physical Activity in the Middle East
• Sports Cultures in the Global South
• Gender and Sport
• Sport Related Migrants and Migrations
• The Relation between Sports, Physical Activity and Health
• Transcultural Perspectives on Physical Cultures
• National Movement Cultures and Physical Education
• Open Papers
Registration is free
Terms and Conditions
• All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral presentation or poster presentation. However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision to indicate if the abstract will be for oral or poster presentation.
• Each main author can only present one paper.
• The ISHPES 2014 does not require an admission fee. However, one author at least must be registered for the Congress (register here) and must be a member of ISHPES.
• One of the authors has to attend the Congress in order to present the abstract and receive the certificate of presentation. Only presented abstracts will be included in the Congress proceedings.
• Deadline for the abstract submission: April 6, 2014 NEW DEADLINE: May 18
• Notification of abstract acceptance: June 2014
• Deadline for the online registration: September 2014
For more information see www.2014ishpes.org